Friday, July 27, 2018

CBD

With the legalization of marijuana/cannabis in many states in the US and many countries the world over, lots of new and interesting research is being done on this ancient medicinal plant.  

Of special interest here is Cannabidiol or CBD.  This is legal even in Mexico. The liberal government of the Distrito Federal (DF) (now known as Ciudad de Mexico or CDMX...marketing) decriminalized possession of small amounts of all drugs back in 2008, mostly to combat low-level police corruption.
 
But CBD is a "drug" that, despite coming from the marijuana plant, does not produce psychoactive effects.

The list of healthful effects that it does produce is pretty impressive: pain relief, reduction of anxiety and depression, alleviation of cancer-related symptoms, promotes heart health, among many others as outlined in this article or this article (W3C access compliant: https://dopasolution.com/cannabidiol/)

After talking with a colleague in the US about his experiences with CBD oil (I had never even heard of it.) a few months ago, I decided to give it a try myself.  I have to say that my overall sense of well-being is greatly improved.  Chronic pains that have plagued me for a long time are now gone.  I feel generally more relaxed, yet alert.  

I sound like a salesman!  I am not selling CBD oil myself.  I just thought I would pass on this info, as I do to patients in need.  

Maybe CBD will benefit you.

There are listings for CBD oil on Mercado Libre.  If you know of other places to buy it (physical stores and the like), please let me know.  

NAMASTE ~Antonio

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's really amazing I have heard a new app what does chronic back pain mean this app is great and I have started looking at it. Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it. Keep publishing and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete