Thursday, July 12, 2018

Hi Folks in Mexico City!

I have a new website. Here it is:  https://antonioprimavera.com/

I built this whole thing all by myself!  I am pretty happy about it, as I have absolutely no training, and it was fucking difficult!

The website people told me that my site builder and other programs were out-of-date and incompatible.  The computer world.  I think that's a Kraftwerk album title.

I guess my only real gripe is that I can't get the main image on the home page right.  I've spent at least eight hours trying to get it right.  I will just post the intended image here:

It's pretty cool.  It looks like an impressionist painting of me.  I wish you could see all of it on the site.  Oh, well...ni modo, as they say in Mexican.

NAMASTE ~Antonio
 

No comments:

Post a Comment