Friday, December 14, 2018

Cybernetic Psychotherapy Supervision Group:




I would like to start a psychotherapy supervision group oriented around cybernetic (or systems) theory.  Ideally, we would meet once a week to discuss cases.  Familiarity with the work of Gregory Bateson and more specifically the book Change: Principles of Problem Formation and Problem Resolution (1974) is needed but not a prerequisite.  We would work with ongoing cases using paradox, second-order change, et al.  Ideal participants would be Masters or PhD/PsyD students, but any clinical practitioner is welcome.  In fact, those working in disparate disciplines could contribute some fresh air and ideas that apply to psychotherapy and are welcome to contact me.  Living in Mexico is not required.  Those in practicum could use this supervision group for credit in their respective programs.  I encourage those interested in participating to e-mail me with their details and we can go from there.  Most likely, we will meet via Skype.

My e-mail: primavera@post.harvard.edu
My site: https://antonioprimavera.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment